Just released the paid and free versions of Scrollcut to the market.
Whats the difference in versions?
The free version has the following restrictions:
- only 3 widget sizes
- Cannot resize icons
- Cannot use gridview
- Cannot change background color
Report any issues in the comments.
June 18th, 2010
Comments Off, Release, by admin.
After a few months of on and off development the first release of Scrollcut is finally on the market!
What does it do?
With Scrollcut you can add customizable widgets to your Android home screen. Once you have a Scrollcut widget you can add shortcuts to your favorite applications, contacts and settings and that isn’t even the best part! If you are using a Launcher that supports scrolling you can make this widget scrollable with vertical flick gestures!
- Scrolling! If you are using ADW Launcher or Launcher Pro you can enable the scrolling function which will allow you to flick through the shortcuts quickly and effeciently. If you aren’t using one of the scrolling enabled launchers don’t fret, you can scroll with clicky arrows!
- Gridview – Rather than showing 1 icon per grid space you can show 4! This lets you get more icons on your homescreen in less space!
- Add multiple applications at once with the custom shortcut chooser
- Reorder the shortcuts so the good stuff can be at the top!
- Custom icon support from your image gallery
- Choose application activities as the shortcuts
- Import and export shortcut lists
- Import and export preferences
- Customizable background
- Up to 50 shortcuts!